Wednesday, November 22, 2006

10 Little Indians All In A Row...10 Little Indians, One Had To Go...

After the quick fire challenge, my team felt a little demoralized. We went shopping at Wild Oats, where I found a national Zagat guide. Inside was the Hi-Life listing and I thought to myself..."What the hell am I doing here with these freaks!" It was one of those moments where I felt like George Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life". " TAKE ME HOME, CLARENCE...I WANT TO LIVE...I WANT TO LIVE!

The whole experience is really wonderful. I knew I had a fan base, but didn't know how large. That is what fills me with a new sense of confidence and pride. My goal was to get on the show and be the most descent person on reality TV. I think I was successful.

And don't worry folks, the Wednesday night parties will continue come rain or shine. We are gonna see this thing through to the end.

Stay Tuned...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were wonderful. I'm driving across country this February and I *wishhopewant* the opportunity to dine at your establishment! I don't know if I can make it happen - D.C. to Oregon via the southern route doesn't usually go as far as Fort Lauderdale - but I'm so sad to see you cut this early on Top Chef, I might have to make do! :) Thank you for being an interesting and innovative chef on the show - and as even Michael said earlier to Emily, never think this show defines you :)

SMC

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! The parties will continue!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger cakegrrl said...

I would have loved a salad on our T-Day table! Sorry to see you go, Carlos! Take care and good luck in your continuing business endeavors...

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carlos - I hadnt caught the fated episode untilk just now - though I knew the outcome... It still made me sad as hell... the kind of sad that only 72% cocoa chocolate can temper.

Love you and everything you have done for the good name of the gay community.

It may be 1500 miles away - but Im coming to Hi-Life to check out the food!!!!!!!

Terry
Washington, DC

7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

converse outlet, instyler, hollister, insanity workout, asics running shoes, herve leger, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, ralph lauren, new balance, babyliss, longchamp, nike air max, vans shoes, p90x workout, vans, bottega veneta, ghd, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, nike roshe, mont blanc, lululemon, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, hollister, birkin bag, louboutin, beats by dre, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, timberland boots, lancel, gucci, soccer shoes, north face outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike air max, nike trainers, baseball bats, iphone cases, valentino shoes, oakley, converse

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler outlet, moncler, replica watches, moncler, swarovski, pandora charms, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, canada goose, hollister, wedding dresses, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, ugg boots uk, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, coach outlet, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, bottes ugg, moncler, karen millen, links of london, louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home