Saturday, July 14, 2007

Carlos' Angels


What do you think...Are we ready for the kitchen spinoff of that renowned '70's series? I guess I will have to find a blond sous chef before I can go forward with that project! LOL
All is rolling right along. It has been sweltering here, but my peeps keep coming in to support me. June was an amazing month at my restaurant (usually our slowest). Alot of friends are continuing to join us at Hi-Life for our TC popcorn parties every Wednesday.
Boca Raton magazine just named me the "Celebrity Chef of the Year" in their "Best Of" July issue. Very cool! I'm just loving everything I have the privilege to work on right now and am grateful that I have all of these opportunities before me. Thanks to so many who have given such positive feedback on my Bravo blogs and webisodes. And Wednesday mornings on Telemundo are getting more fun by the week.
Hope you are all staying cool and staying tuned...

Labels: , , , , ,