Saturday, November 25, 2006

One Of Many Notes I Have Received...Thanks To Everyone For The Support!!

"BRAVO Chef Carlos!!

Congratulations on your run on TOP CHEF!! It is impressive that you made it and you were the nicest and most gorgeous contestant!! I am just so excited I found you, because I have thought of you often over the years!

One Question: Is Betty a drunk or a psycho?? I wanted to kick her ass last night when she pointed to you and SCREAMED CARLOS!! (Bitch, does she know she is messin' with some pretty tough Hoboken girls who are madly in love with you!!!! Where is her restaurant??!!)

WE LOVE YOU!! It was a thrill to have one of our Hoboken Boys represent!!

Congrats, again, and please send me info on ordering some crap on a plate T's!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! and when I roll into the Hi-Life in my Nike roller-skates (circa 1981) I would like one of those beautiful salads waiting for me!!

All my love,
Jennifer"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos! I am a new TOP CHEF fan, and a fan of yours as well. I think you are as handsome as Superman and have the manners and demeanor of a total gentleman and you were the best sport about getting booted -- and I think you're very talented because all your dishes looked and sounded delectable, even your salad (and this lady doesn't even like salads all that much.)
I think it was Betty who deserved to go home, what with her pathetic dessert of what was essentially sweetened burnt baby food, (which DID look like crap on a plate, if I may use your famous remark) and her shrewish manner.
Buena suerte, Carlos, with your handsome-as-a-superhero good looks, caballero manners, and culinary superpowers!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton, uggs on sale, replica watches, tory burch outlet, louboutin pas cher, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, nike free, prada handbags, ugg boots, air max, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, kate spade outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, ugg boots, michael kors, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home