Sunday, December 03, 2006

This Wednesday Night...

It was very considerate of Bravo to skip a week so we could all mourn the packing of my knives! Ha!

But now it's once again SHOWTIME!!! Wednesday night's theme: Outrageous tee-shirts. Wear your most scandalicious tees and as always we will have gourmet popcorn & light bite fare. Our featured drink special is made-from-scratch Champagne Sangria.

We know you can't wait to see who will be packin' up their knives this week. I will be available during the show to offer my personal insights and answer questions. Join us if you are in town.

Tasty Tidbits:

Recently I received a post telling me to ignore the Bravo boards. So true Chef Carlos style, I hit 'em...hit 'em hard! There were alot of emotions there. To all of those who think I was trying to be safe and in the middle, please note that when this was said on the final episode, I was wearing a different color shirt than in the rest of the interviews. Who knows when I said that or what I had been referring to...oh the magic of editing!!

To all of you who support me...I love you!

Stay tuned...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tons of shirts....How am i going to choose just one? I think mike is next.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND we get to see your pretty face on the Bravo site longer than any other auf's....lol

I don't mind!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Carlos :-)

I've been wondering, ever since
that episode, what would be a cuting edge salad? Is one possible?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"what would be a cuting edge salad"

That salad Sam made for TGIF, maybe? It looked good as hell and the judges did like it. I think that's the only time making a salad has been praised on TC.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

converse outlet, instyler, hollister, insanity workout, asics running shoes, herve leger, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, ralph lauren, new balance, babyliss, longchamp, nike air max, vans shoes, p90x workout, vans, bottega veneta, ghd, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, nike roshe, mont blanc, lululemon, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, hollister, birkin bag, louboutin, beats by dre, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, timberland boots, lancel, gucci, soccer shoes, north face outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike air max, nike trainers, baseball bats, iphone cases, valentino shoes, oakley, converse

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler outlet, moncler, replica watches, moncler, swarovski, pandora charms, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, canada goose, hollister, wedding dresses, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, ugg boots uk, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, coach outlet, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, bottes ugg, moncler, karen millen, links of london, louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home